Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Ray Johnston Band: Road Diaries premieres this weekend.

Last August, I quit my day job as a contract worker at Microsoft to go on the road and run sound for a band that was touring throughout the southwest. The band was being filmed for a TV series on HDNet so I got to help out with the filming and photography. The show is called Ray Johnston Band: Road Diaries" and it premières this Sunday on HDNet.
Tomorrow, however, there's a showing of the first two episodes at the Inwood.
I got to see the first two episodes already and they look great. My photos and some of my filming (and driving!) is used in the episodes and it was a thrill to see my name in the credits.
I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the eight-part series and how my work has helped out.

No comments: