Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Smoke Photobook - still available for purchase!

Last month, I put together a photobook of photos I have taken at The Smoke over the past year. The Smoke is a 60s Mod Dance Club that has a dance once a month. It has a great turnout and an enthusiastic following. It's a fun night out and easily my favorite event to shoot.
I sold quite a few of the photobooks at the dance last month, which was their 6th anniversary dance, but still have a few of there left for sale. Click here to get a preview of the book. I'm selling them for $22 each, postage paid - message me if you're interested!

In the front of the book are portraits I took of the DJs who put this on every month. Below is a behind-the-scenes video of my setup for this shoot, music is taken from one of the mix CDs that the DJs give away at the dances.


No comments: