Wednesday, August 5, 2009

First of many updates to come

The blog has been slow lately, but that is all about to change!
This week is my last week at the day job; I start a contract position running live sound for the Ray Johnston Band in a couple of weeks. They're touring the country to promote their new album, hitting up mostly college campuses throughout the South and along the East coast. HDNet is also filming them for a series set to air in January. This gives me some opportunities to get involved with the filming and I will also be providing photos taken along the way.
I'm very excited about this tour and the photo opportunities it brings. Once the tour ends in December, I plan on focusing on photography in a big(ger) way.

I plan on updating this blog regularly, so stay tuned for tour stories and photos from around the country!

No comments: