Sunday, June 19, 2011

Creativity

Today's quick blog post is about staying creative. Here is a cool video with some ideas for sparking creativity.

For me, it can be daunting coming up with ideas for things to shoot. I read a lot of different blogs on the web in order to keep up a barrage of visuals and ideas. I particularly like collections of photos, so blogs that specialize in this always grab my attention!
Here's one that is a collection of photos of tiny animals.
This one is one of my all-time favorites - a set of photos of 70s rock stars with their parents shot in their living room!
Here's one of famous people hanging out with their vinyl.

It goes to show that sometimes individual photos can take on a more special meaning when they're part of a collection of similar photos. I find it off-putting to try to go out and shoot a collection of photos at one time. Sometimes a good collection can be made from photos shot in different places at different times. It's just important to get out there and create!

No comments: